Postcards are the least expensive form of direct mail today, are efficient, and typically generate a high rate of response. Postcards are one of Pure Web Group's top sellers!
Postcards are a simple, low-cost sales tool that’s easier to use than ever thanks to Pure Web Group's dedicated postcard marketing services. Our professionally designed and printed pieces pack a powerful punch for dozens of local businesses, both big and small.
People are paying more attention than ever to postcards they receive, and are responding to offers at high rates. Postcards have a higher “read rate” than other direct mail because they are easier to read at a glance and there’s no envelope to open.
You can quickly create a postcard campaign without a big investment in time or money. And getting your postcards printed and mailed through the postal service is a snap with Pure Web Group's unaddressed direct mail based services.
We have compiled a list of effective marketing methods, suggestions and considerations pertaining to postcards in order to aid our clients in their promotional workflow. If you have any questions or would like to order your own professionally designed and printed postcards through Pure Web Group then give us a call at 226.887.9323.
- Plan ahead and create a specific purpose for your postcard campaign – as big an idea as possible to grab people’s attention. Build value into your message!
- Think multi-faceted. Postcards can be used for many purposes, including reminders, gift certificates, coupons, new product announcements, openings, discounts and even as tickets.
- Encourage quick action. Give customers a good reason to act now, perhaps a fast action bonus with a deadline.
- A short attention-getting and compelling headline will bring about 20 times the response to a postcard than one with a bad headline or none at all. Combine the headline with the image side and this will then guide the reader to the message side.
- Keeping it simple. With postcards less is often more. Clearly define your message and the call to action and then highlight both via the imagery / layout (Pure Web Group takes care of the design aspects for postcards)
- Think out side the box. Because postcards and handy and non-intrusive you can encourage people to keep your postcard on a fridge, on a desk etc. by using attractive imagery. How about having a professional photo of a local landmark or having something witty on the card.
- Make a Big First Impression. Make your postcard look at first glance like a message from a friend instead of like an advertising announcement. It creates a warm friendly reception for your postcard.
- Postcards can be distributed in mailboxes, put on public announcement boards, handed out at shows, placed on your reception desk or waiting room. You can also work with other businesses and develop symbiotic marketing relationships where you leave a stack of your postcards with them and vice versa.
With the postcard, direct people to your website. On the website have special promotions, offers, online stores, giveaways etc. Take advantage of both offline and online marketing. Use the postcards as a part of a bigger campign. You should be including social media in this marketing mix as well.
No matter what services or products your company offers, a marketing campaign utilizing postcards is undoubtedly one of the most effective ways to promote your business. With a little creativity, you can tailor your postcard marketing campaign to your business and develop an ongoing dialogue with your customers. And, the affordability of printing and mailing postcards will allow you to get the maximum bang for your buck.
If you're ready to get started with your next marketing campaign, then contact Pure web Group to get a quote now on your own custom postcards, or any of our other custom marketing services or printing products.